- Walking with Offa - Shropshire Hills AONB project with walks and Days Out are designed to make it easy for you to support local country pubs, cafes and shops and to enjoy the great outdoors. All the walks and Days Out are possible to access by public transport.
- Slow Travel - website run by Ludlow 21 member Les Lumsdon giving lots of inspiring ideas for travel in the Marches using public transport and other slow modes (cycle, horse, walk)
- Car Free Walks - A free source of walking route guides that encourage people to explore the country without using their car.
- Seat 61 - This website will tell you how to travel overland comfortably and affordably when you may have thought that air travel was the only option. Travel options covered include; within the UK and Ireland; from the UK to Europe; from the UK to Asia, Africa, America and Australasia.
- Liftshare - Through extensive research into existing transport options, identifies the need to develop alternative ways of travelling, including more efficient use of the car. Includes nation-wide lift-sharing scheme.
- Transport 2000 - Transport 2000 is the independent national body concerned with sustainable transport. It looks for answers to transport problems and aims to reduce the environmental and social impact of transport by encouraging less use of cars and more use of public transport, walking and cycling.
- Car Plus – A national charity promoting responsible use of cars through such means as responsible vehicle choice, alternative fuel technology, minimising car use, car clubs, car-sharing, improved driving behaviour, promoting journey planning, responsible disposal of cars, and all aspects of how we perceive and use the car.
- Cyclists Touring Club - CTC provides a wide range of activities and services designed to enhance the riding opportunities for existing cyclists and make it easier for new entrants to take up cycling. These include CTC Cyclists Helpline for advice on all cycling matters, local groups with a huge range of rides, local and national events.
- Sustrans - Sustrans is the leading sustainable transport charity in the UK. Their vision is a world in which people choose to travel in ways that benefit their health and the environment. Every day they are working on practical, innovative ways of dealing with the transport challenges that affect us all.