Following the recent publication of the “Zero Carbon Britain” by CAT, Ludlow21 is looking at the energy needs of Ludlow anew. We are starting a programme of work set out here:
1. Ask your community group to state their support for the Local Electricity Bill by contacting Power for People via this webpage:
2. Ask other members of your community group, or a neighbour or a friend to sign up to the campaign. You can direct them this webpage:
Your efforts will help us build more Parliamentary support for the Bill which, if made law, would deliver more local, clean energy and accelerate a green economic recovery.
If you are interested in joining in, please CONTACT: email@example.com
We have also created a map (and notes) of the zero-carbon local energy schemes in the area. If you know of others, please let us know.
As you may know, Ludlow 21 is a shareholder in the Neen Sollars Community hydro scheme. More information (undated Nov. 2018) can be found here.
Archived reports from the Energy working group is available here:
USEFUL DOCUMENTS CAN BE FOUND HERE:4
- Download presentations from the Centre for Sustainable Energy: zero-carbon West Midlands
- UK CLIMATE CHANGE COMMITTEE – LATEST REPORTS
- LATEST GUIDE for LOCAL AUTHORITIES from the Town and Country Planning Association
- Low-carbon-neighbourhood-planning-guidebook from TCPA/Centre for Sustainable Energy
- The MARCHES LEP Energy Plan
- Leeds University report on Low-carbon energy costs
- ‘CanDo’ cities .