- Ludlow Hydro Co-operative – The LHC is an Industrial and Provident Society which was created in 2015 to fund-raise and install an Archimedean screw turbine at Ludford Mill in Shropshire, for the purpose of generating hydro-electric renewable energy.
- Neen Sollars Community Hydro – Neen Sollars Community Hydro owns and runs a 12.5kW hydroelectric installation at Tetstill Mill, Neen Sollars on the River Rea. The project is funded by a co-operative share issue and owned by local people.
- Sharenergy – Sharenergy helps communities to set up and own renewable energy societies.
- Marches Energy Agency – MEA undertakes a wide range of sustainable energy and climate change projects using their extensive skills and specialist knowledge base for a diverse range of clients. They work closely with organisations such as local authorities, businesses, community groups, strategic regional organisations and many more. Projects vary enormously, from signposting advice and funding for a microgeneration project, to developing community climate change strategies, from education and training, to developing renewable energy infrastructure.
- Energy 4 All – Energy4All is the UKs leading expert in Community-owned renewable energy schemes.
- National Energy Foundation – NEF mobilises individuals, businesses and communities to make their contribution to reducing carbon emissions through energy efficiency and use of sustainable energy sources in order to maintain the affordability of energy and to combat global warming.
- Low Carbon Network Low Carbon Network is a UK based not for profit company established to raise awareness of the links between buildings, the working and living patterns they support, and global warming. LCN aims to help bring about change through the take up of new ideas and approaches to building. To achieve this, they are focused on projects that are both ‘low carbon’ and low cost. This means buildings that have dramatically reduced carbon dioxide emissions and are easy to build and run.
- The Energy Saving Trust The Energy Saving Trust is a non-profit organisation, funded both by government and the private sector. They are one of the UK’s leading organisations set up to address the damaging effects of climate change and we have offices in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales. Their aim is to cut emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2) by promoting the sustainable and efficient use of energy.